The UWAYE Mentor Program is designed to provide engineering foundations and information for undergraduate students and help develop young engineers both academically and professionally. The program help you with:
- Advice on how to improve your Job Interview Applications
- Understanding the basics of the Engineering Industry
- Seeing where studying Engineering leads you to in your career
- Deciding which Specialisation you should choose in your Final Years of Study
- Professional Public Speaking
Mentors for the Program are sourced from the UWAYE Committee and are motivated individuals who wish to share their wide range of experience.
The program will be supported with events in the 1st Semester of 2015, mentors and mentees are encouraged to keep contact beyond this time frame. Pending the demand of the program it may be continued in Semester 2, 2015.
2015 Key Dates:
Mentor Program Seminar - Wednesday 4th March
Program Registration due date - Friday 13th March
Current program mentors
Get more information in our Mentors Information Pack!
mentor program registration form
Use the form below to register for the UWAYE Mentor Program. Registration is FREE and is exclusive to all current UWAYE Members undertaking their Undergraduate Studies.
Be sure to select your preferred Mentor so you will get the most out of the program as possible!
Places are limited so sign up before you miss out!